Please click here for our current appointment procedures.
FREE REMOTE CONSULTATION
Important COVID-19 update for our patients
Everyone at Specialist Orthodontic Practice would like to take this opportunity to say that we are thinking of you and your families at this difficult time.
We would like to update you on our plans for the provision of services in the practice and to inform you of the measures we are taking. We are following the official guidelines from HSE and are monitoring and updating the situation regularly in line with HSE and the Irish Dental Association recommendations.
The practice has been advised to close until at least the end of March 2020, with the exception of emergency and non-routine appointments. If you have an appointment booked with the clinic, we will be in touch shortly to reschedule routine appointments. If you have an emergency appointment booked with us and are not displaying any of the Covid-19 associated symptoms, we are happy to see you at your scheduled appointment time. Telephone and remote consultations will be available to any patient who cannot attend the clinic in person.
Due to Covid-19, we would like to reassure all of you that we are taking the challenges and risk of exposure very seriously, for both your safety and the safety of our team.
- Hand sanitiser is available on entry to the practice and reception
- We ask that appointments are attended alone or with one accompanying adult for our child patients so as to limit the number of people in the practice
- We are regularly disinfecting surfaces in the clinic and waiting room throughout the day
- If you are feeling unwell or have been to a high risk area, please DO NOT attend the practice and contact us to reschedule your appointment
The entire team at Specialist Orthodontic Practice would like to thank you for your cooperation during this time. Stay safe and well.
- Book A Free Remote Consultation
- Treatment for children & teens
- Treatment for adults
- Patient Information
Specialist Orthodontic Practice
2 Bellevue Road, Glenageary
A96 K883, Dublin
Monday - Friday:
8:30am - 5:30pm
(late night coming soon)
A Special Place
When coming to our practice, it is important to us that you feel welcome and well-looked after. Sure to be making everyone feel welcome in the practice is our newest addition to the team – our mascot Rudi. Rudi is a happy and smiley Dachsi and after your treatment at SOP we hope that you will be exactly that: beautifully smiley and happy with your treatment!